Friday, March 22, 2013

MDS Trading Cards






















I love taking pictures and my husband bought me a great new camera for Christmas.  I have an addiction to my children so when they have a sporting event , I am there.  I think I have missed 3 events in the 27 years and 6 kids. I take about 200 pictures per game-what player does not like to see pictures of themselves so I try to take for all of the team and give CDs out at the end of the year.  For those you know me here, know that I love to play around with MDS.  I hate how much I have to pay to get these fun trading cards made for my kids so I decided to make them myself in MDS.  My kids are home-schooled and they play basketball for our church's school. (Bragging rights-They went 28-2 this year and placed first at state for the Wisconsin Association of Christian Schools class B).  My kids loved them so much I ended up taking orders and making them for both the JV and Varsity teams (only about 10 kids).  I was able to fit 6 cards on an 8x10 sheet.  I bought double sided photo paper, placed the cards all grouped in the center of the page and printed both sides.  It was such fun and a great and easy job in MDS!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails