Monday, March 11, 2013

Fall Sympathy

This cards started out as a man's birthday card but when it was almost finished it looked more like a sympathy card.  That was just fine since that was another occasion that I had to check off of my "To Do"  list.  I am loving the Occasions Alphabet set, I do not know why I did not get it sooner!  To do the center part I punched out 2 squares on some printer paper and ran the brayer over it.  I also curled the edges of the scalloped oval punch to give more dimension.  It is also on Dimensionals to give it more of a pop. This card idea came from this card.


Details:
Stamps: French Foliage, Occasions Alphabet
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Big Shot, Stripes Impression Folder, 3/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails