Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MDS Price Cut

With the popularity of MDS (My Digital Studio) being so high they were able to reduce the price.  You don't see that happening too often in today's market.  What a bargain it is at $19.95!!!! I thought it was a bargain at the $79.95 I paid for it a few years back and they have done some awesome upgrades since then. If you are still not sure if it is the digital scrap-booking program for you, don't forget you can try it free for 30 days. Can you get that offer from any program you buy in the store?...Plus if you buy it through me you can ask me any question, any time of the day and I will answer you as soon as I can.  If you are local we can set up classes.  I can also do on-line classes for those long distance customers.  This is a superb program and easy to use.  


Purchasing Options:


If you are a new customer, please do not forget to check me as your Demonstrator.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails