Friday, September 16, 2011

Name Frames


I had to make two name frames this last week.  I did  not have time and I knew that these two people would probably never cross paths so I decided to make them similar with a few slight differences.  The one of the bottom I did first and forgot to take a picture before I put the glass in....so no matter what I tried I could not get an accurate picture. To see closer pictures click on the image and they should open in a new tab/window. The top one I  was told that the bride likes vintage and browns so I decided to sponge the edges and curl some flowers.  I cut my paper a little too big so I decided that the small strip would be added to the bottom (must look close) funny thing is that this paper is the same no matter how I flipped it so I had to cut it to off set it just a bit.  For both of them I cut out the center flower of the Lace Ribbon Border punch to give a change to the border.  I  used 3 different size Basic Pearls on the top one.

Details:

Stamps:None
Paper: Cajun Craze. Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Well Worn DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press Impression Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Antique Brad, Flower from the Itty Bitty  Shapes Punch Pack, Flower center: Small end of Crop-a dile, Lace Ribbon Border Punch

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails