Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas!!! I have not had much time to stamp the last few months because I have been working on these Christmas cards.  My boys have instrument lessons and basketball practice so I sit in my truck on an average of 3 hours a day waiting for them.  I used a lot of that time for assembly.  I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas and that you celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. God Wants You to Know.  I wanted  a vintage look so I did quite a bit of sponging.  I think there was not one edge left unsponged.

Card Details:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem, En Francais, Envelope-Artistic Etchings
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Corner Rounder Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlit Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Crochet Victoria Trim Ribbon



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Hope you had a Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, your card is just incredibly gorgeous! I love it. I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details! I love the punches layered for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails