Monday, November 08, 2010

Wolf Birthday

This is a card that was sent off to my son for his birthday.  Today, 25 years ago, I became a mother for the first time.  Now my son has his own house & family and I am so thankful for the man he has become.  Happy Birthday Heath! I did a very simple card for him...and no pearls :(  I cut the back panels, stamped them, sponged them and ran them through the Big Shot.  The Jumbo brad needed a back up to make it show better and the circle punch was the perfect size.  My other son said the sentiment looked like a bone and so it went very well together...;-)  To do the background behind the wolf I had read some where that the new clear blocks worked great for this and so I gave it a try.  The only problem I had with this is I did not want to get the clear block dirty.  It washed up just great so I survived. 

Card Details:
Stamps: In Wilderness, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded Background
Paper: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso, Pacific Point,
Accessories: Big Shot, Corner Rounder Punch, Square Lattice Impression Folder, 1" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, 5/8" Jumbo Brad, Punch Windows Die

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails