Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

My Dad's Birthday was a few weeks ago, but I have not had the time to post his card so here we go.  My Father has admired and collected Bald Eagles for many years.  So when this set came out I knew I had to get it for the simple reason to make him cards..  I found though that this set is great for any many cards I need to make.  For the background I used the Decorative Label punch and I cut it in half for the top, bottom and sides.


Card Details:
Stamps: In Wilderness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Confetti White, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Metallic Brad



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Dad!

    Happy holidays!

    Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, I copied it into my file to case. My son just passed his eagle board of review and I might use this as his thank yous or invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, this is just beautiful! I love how you used the punch for the border. I'm keeping that idea in mind to try too. Blessings to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails