Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Favorite Mushrooms

This was a set that was at the top of my want list when the catalog came out.  I thought these little mushrooms were the cutest.  I stamped them twice, once in Soft Suede and once in Pacific Point.  I then cut out some of the elements in Soft Suede and mounted them on top on the Pacific Point ones.  The pearls between the mushrooms...were meant to be.  (I smudged a finger print and had to cover it up....)  If you can see I added a few pearls inside the background impression too.  The sentiment design just came together too.   I love the way it turned out so fun!  This poor image was stamped and matted weeks ago and tried on various cards and I just could not get it to fit, so it just went back on the shelf to wait...until I finally came up with a home I think it is very happy on.

Card Details:
Stamps: Funky Four, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pacific Point, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Big Shot, Elegant Lines Impression Folder, Pearls, Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love these colours Debbi!! Just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing - will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly love the color combo on this and an adorable way to use the set as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails