Monday, July 05, 2010

MDS Picture Editing

So as I was working this week on my genealogy book this last week I started doing a few black and white background pages.  It made the sepia pictures stand out so much. So I decided to make them all look the same.

So I clicked on the picture that I wanted to change and then chose the photo effect button.

I wanted the picture to be black and white just like the others so I chose black and white.

It switched the color and since I approved I hit Ok.

So now all of my pictures on the same page are the same color and I think it looks quite a bit better.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Debbi....makes me want to scrap my heritage pages. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I love your new blog design. Very vintage and so in style. Love to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following from Stampin' Connection. I love that there's another blog that's really into MDS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails