Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Graduation

One more graduation card I needed to get done.  I am by far a good water-colorer but I really wanted this set so I just had to go to it.  I love using the impression folders, they add so much texture to the cards with actually very little effort...unless my desk needs to be cleaned off to use my Big Shot (haha).  I am sure getting my money's worth out of this set. The image was embossed before I colored it.  I find that so much easier to stay in the line.  The hats are popped up on dimensionals.

Card Details:
Stamps:  Go Graduate
Paper: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Basic Gray, Various colors for watercoloring
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Dots Impression Folder, Curves Ahead Die, Black Embossing Powder


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails