Friday, October 12, 2007

Ornament


A few weeks ago our demo magazine, Stampin' Success came in the mail. They showed us how to make these cute ornaments with the scallop punch. I decided I wanted to make them with the center punched out. I decided I wanted a star in the center. I embossed first, punched the star and then the scallop. I lined them up, adhered one side and folded to line up the next. I only put adhesive on one half of one side. I did this until all 5 were attached. I attached the elastic cord with CE and held pressed until stuck. I did not want to waste the stars I had punched out so I took 3 of them and added another cord to the bottom and hung it from there.
These are so fun, You have to give them a try!! They are very easy!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Basic Black
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold elastic cord, Star punch, Scallop Punch


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh Debbi, this is gorgeous! I am going to have to give this a try thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails