Monday, October 08, 2007

Big Thank you


Well, I needed another thank you card for our Home school group. We took a trip to see the fire station and Ambulance station. This one was made for the Ambulance ladies who gave us a great tour! I saw this idea with ribbon and thought it would be nice if I used my designer paper scraps. The words "big" and "you" are from the set Short and Sweet. They originally say "Wish Big" and "Thank you" I used the marker to get just the section that I wanted.
Stamps:Short and Sweet, Headline Alphabet
Paper: So Saffron, Petals and Paisley, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-a-dile, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Tool kit for piercing, White gel pen, Apricot Grosgrain, Snow Blossom Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails