Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthday Clip Board


This was made for yesterday's Ways to Use it Challenge. The challenge was to make something using wood. I am trying to only make things that I will put to use. So I looked around and found an unused case of clipboards in my cabinet. I decided to make one. Then I thought "What am I going to make it for?" I thought they would be nice guest gifts for my 8 yr old's birthday party tomorrow. (Only a month late, life is busy!) So then I had to get out 5 more for all the boys coming.I decided to stamp right on the wood to keep the western look. The paper is the Soft Sky Print paper stamped over with Sanded in Close to Cocoa. The scallops were made with the corner rounder. It is cover over (all but the ribbon) with Mod Podge. I hope the boys like them!

Stamps: Bronc Buster, Starstruck, Headline alphabet, Sanded
Paper: Soft Sky Print DSP, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Craft Inks - Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Punches- Corner Rounder, Snow Blossom, Star, Ribbons- Twill, Tape, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Soft Sky Double Stitched, Mod Podge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails