Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall Birthday


Ever since I got this set I am in the mood for fall cards. For those who know me I love summer. I love hot. So in Wisconsin when fall comes I know the hot is over, but I love the fall colors. I wish we could have fall colors in the summer heat. Oh, well...I guess God wants me to appreciate all the seasons as He has made them. When I looked at the Color Challenge today on SCS I was thinking "This will be drab together." I started by thinking of the layout I wanted to use and then knew which set I planned on going with. I tried a few different ribbons and thought the wide grosgrain went the best. The HB (Happy Birthday) in the center was added as an after thought. I think it works! I do like the way it turned out after all!

Stamps: Weathered Background, Autumn Harvest, It's Your Birthday, All in a Row
Paper: River Rock, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Ink: River Rock, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Pop Up Glue Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails