Monday, September 17, 2007

Bleached Doodles


So the challenge today as to use heat embossing on a card and keep it simple. One of my favorite things to do with outlined embossed objects is color them in with bleach. I pour some bleach in one of my Aqua pens and just color between the lines. I am always surprised at what color it may turn into. For example I expected this to just go lighter blue. I was going to accent with the Soft Sky. It turned out a slight reddish color when bleached, so I went with the Purely Pomegranate. The ribbon is just glue dotted around the top layer and the 3 ties are tied on. That is an easy way to save some ribbon.

Stamps: Doodle This, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou
Ink: Versa Mark, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Aqua Pens, Bleach, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails