Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Celery Bronco

Sorry I have had company for the last few days. As much as I missed stamping and blogging I really enjoyed spending time with my mother. It is very rare that she can get a few days to come and spend. So I took as much time with her as I could.
My son needed a card for a friends birthday next week. So off to check out the challenges I missed so far this week. Today's sketch challenge grabbed me (as it usually does) and I had to go with that. I did not notice that I had grabbed the wrong ink until I posted. It does not look too far off, so it will stay. The words and star are in Always Artichoke and I had intended them to be Old Olive. I had made it fast and had to shoot and run, my 6th grader had to be at band. I used the Prints designer paper on page 173 and stamped the Sanded background on it. I think I should just leave that background on my desk and stop putting it away! I used the 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain and put the 1/4" on each edge.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Bronc Buster, Define Your Life
Paper: Certainly Celery, Prints Designer Paper Celery, Old Olive, River Rock
Ink: Old Olive, River Rock, Always Artichoke, Old Olive
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Hemp Twine, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain, 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Crop-a-dile, Designer Label Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails