I just had to stamp today! The challenge for today was a technique challenge. We were suppose to keep it simple for an easy and quick Needs a lift card. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to put the "bugs and kisses" so the (!) ended up right on the bell of the flower. I had to add sparkle to the wings so I used my Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamonds. I wanted the eyes to "pop" so I added Crystal effect to the eyes. The corner needed something so I punched and folded over.
|Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Bugs and Kisses|
|Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi|
|Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovey Guava|
|Accessories: Stair Steps corner punch, Heat and stick Powder, Dazzling Diamond, Crystal Effects|