Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cut Flowers


Well, you all know I love doing the challenges on SCS. So far this week it has not worked for me. Yesterday's challenge was to get out an retired set and use it before they are gone. The new catalog comes out on Sunday. Well, since I spent Saturday pulling cleaning and packing up all of my retired stuff to sell next week, I was not going to "break" anything out. Today's color challenge was also to use the retiring In Colors one more time before retirement. They are already packed up for their new owners. As much as I would love to keep them and use them forever. I NEED to be able to buy some of the new product. In order for me to be able to afford that I have to sell the retired.

So today I had a technique in mind that I have not done in a long while. I grabbed a set from the almost bare shelves and some of the new In Colors. I knew I wanted to use the crimper (something I forget to grab that adds some zip!). I wanted some sparkle too. I used dimensional to give some depth. So here is the card I came up with.
Stamps: Blossoms Abound, Holidays & Wishes, Itty Bitty Background
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava. Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Versamark
Accessories: Crimper, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Coluzzle Oval, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails