Monday, June 11, 2007

Birthday cards

Ok, I am going to try and stamp every day this week! My pre-order from the new '07 SU catalog is out for delivery to be here between 12-2. I cannot wait. I did not get to order much as the budget is limited right now. I did manage to put some money away from some card sales and my birthday money. Speaking of my birthday, as long as I am waiting on my new stamps and colors I thought I would share some of the handmade cards I received.

This one is from my once liked sister. She just had to rub my new age in. She called me the night before because she thought I would be too old to be able to get the phone on Sunday. You should see the e-card she sent me! Just wait Dena...2 more years (and 20 days)! I love the bookmark her daughter Amber made me. It was put on very nice, but I had to remove it right away to use it in the book I am reading. "Warning Sidetrack"~ I am reading The Asperger's Answer book. My youngest son was diagnosed last summer with it. Boy is this book educating me on how he thinks. I checked it out of the library last week and had to go to Amazon and order 4 copies. One for me to keep, one for my parents, and two to lend out. Education is important! If you are interested in reading it Here is where I found it. If you are a family member or local friend they will be available for you to borrow, just ask!

This card came from the RAK (random act of Kindness) group on Splitcoaststampers. It was made by Patty (AKA Stamping Bug)

This card also came for the Splitcoaststampers RAK. I love the colors Michelle5 used. Thank you Michelle! Check out Michelle's Blog!


This card was from the Splitcoaststampers blog RAK. It is hard to see but Nancy stamped paisley on the white background in what I think in Barely Banana. Thank you Nancy! You can see her blog here, check it out!



This was made by my friend Beth. Didn't she do a great job? Beth, you need to make more cards!

Thank you all for thinking of me on my big 40! It meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these:) Happy birthday again! You are welcome too:) I love all these cards:)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails