Monday, October 06, 2014

Up Dated Work Space



Back again!  I had some computer issues so I have not been able to do much of any thing.  How come it seems like just a few years ago computers were basic and a frugal item and now I don't know how we would live with out them...of course I am a bit of a tech geek.  

Since my laptop is back up and running I decided my web site needed a bunch of updates.  (Keep watching for more, it will take me a while to get it all in place.)   I took a look at the About me page (boy do I wish I was still as young as I was in that picture, it was not fun finding something more up to date.  I also noticed the pictures I had up of my work space looked nothing like what I have dome now.  I painted my room red probably about 5 plus years ago and in the pictures it was still purple.  I decided that was were I was going to start.  I have so many more new fun toys also! Lol

So if you would like to stop by my site and see where I work and how I store my things....Welcome!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails