Friday, September 12, 2014

Family Tree




On a non stamp related subject.  I have not had much time to stamp lately but I am really going to try to get to it today.  September is a very busy birthday month in our family and I am a bit behind already.  School has started and our schedule this year is a bit over whelming.  I wanted to share with you something I made earlier in the summer.  I have this section of wall in my entry way that is right next to the door.  The ceiling in there is vaulted to cover both floors so I had to have something on the wall.  I used to have a set of 3 pictures hanging there but if the door was shut too hard (remember I have 6 kids, 5 of which are boys) the pictures would fall, hit the stairs and break.  So I decided to make a vinyl wall art that would fill in the area.  My kids are growing up and branching out (lol).  2 are now married and we just delivered the 3rd to his 1st year of college. So I cut this tree out and placed the kids, wives & grand kids' names within the branches.  I love the way it turned out!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails