Friday, June 28, 2013

Mother's Day



A little behind on getting things posted....This was the card I sent out this year for Mother's day.  I still had very little strength at this time so I not only took it with my cell phone but I did not wait for it to get the colors right so it does not line up right.  If I had been thinking I would have had it all done prior...duh!

Details:
Stamps: Swallowtail, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Dazzling Diamonds, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Mold, Basic Rhinestones, Bird Builder Punch- leaves, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails