Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cantaloupe Honeycomb


2 of my other "Must Haves" out of the new catalog is the Six sided Sampler bundle with the matching punch and the Chevron Ribbon.  Budget allowed me to get just one color so I went with the Calypso Coral. HInt-Do not stare at it too long.  I kept thinking it was changing in width but every time I measured it it was always the same. lol  I punched the top and bottom hex and cut out the middle one because I wanted it just a little closer than the punch gave me.



Details:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Whisper White 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, 1-3/4"  Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails