Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sketch Challenge Sneak Peak



My pre-order from the new catalog came in yesterday. One of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!  So being that I am going in for surgery tomorrow and I do not know when I will have the opportunity to stamp for a while I had to get up early this morning and play with my new toys. I am always in need of manly cards and I though this new set would cover that basis.  The lighter brown is one of the new In Colors and it is called Baked Brown Sugar. You know I love, love, love punches and just had to get a couple of the new ones.  Off to take my kids to band and go through my new catalog once again and work on my ever growing wish list.


Details:
Stamps: Label Love, Mosaic Madness
Paper: Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green, Vey Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green
Accessories: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Mosaic Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Impression Folder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails