Monday, May 13, 2013

Owl Banner Birthday

Bright and colorful was what I was going for with this card.  Since it was going to be a hand delivered card I wanted to use an embellishment that I do not usually use when i mail a card so I went crazy with the buttons.  My designer paper is retired as I was also trying to use up some of my scraps.  The sentiment was popped up with dimensionals.



Details:

Stamps: Perfect Punches 
Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red DSP-Regals Color Collection DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Extra Wide Oval Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Regals Designer Buttons, Owl Builder Punch, Wings- Bird Builder Punch, Petite Pennants Banner Punch, Big Shot, Chevron Impression Folder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails