Thursday, February 07, 2013

Spec-taclular

My 10yr old Daughter LOVES glasses.  She has lots of sunglasses and fake clear lens glasses.  The wilder and brighter the better for her. I suppose being the only girl with 5 older brothers brings this out more in her. So when I saw this set I just has to have it, if even just to make cards for her.  When I made this card yesterday she asked if it was her birthday card (which isn't until May) Lol.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp to fill the whole card front.  I then used the Versa marker to color in one pair of glasses.  I heat embossed with Heat n Stick and Dazzling Diamonds.  I used the marker to get just the words that I wanted for the sentiment.

Details:
Stamps: Spec-Tacular, One in a Million 
Paper: Silver Glimmer, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Rasberry Ripple
Ink: Rasberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Versa marker
Accessories: Rasberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Flower-Punch Pack Punches, Heat n Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails