Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Thoughts

I love this set but I am not always in the mood to color images in.  I was in the mood one weekend so I tried to use this set as much as I could.  I have lots of requests for Secret Sister cards for church and this set fits that  occasion very well.  I was also going through my stuff trying to use up things that may be going out or that I have not used in quite a while.  I do not think I I have ever used the Oval Accent Clear Die, I do not know why....I know I will now!  It fits the Holiday Frame folder wonderfully.  The image is embossed and then colored in.  It helps me to stay in the lines Lol

Details:
Stamps: Lean On Me
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Versa Mark, More Mustard (plane), Chocolate Chip (hair)
Accessories: Big Shot, Holiday Frame Impression Folder, Oval Accent Clear Die, Labels Collection Framelit, Leaf-Bird Builder Punch, 3/8" Designer Printed Brad, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Black Embossing Powder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails