Friday, January 11, 2013

Mario Punch Art



My son needed a card to go with the gift card he bought his friend for his birthday.  I went by the image of Mario on the gift card and started grabbing punches until I found the ones I think worked best. I tried to share as many as I could remember below in the Details box.  The inside is 11" x 5.25"  I scored in the center and lined up the edges and folded to get the other folds. I did all my stamping before scoring/folding. I glued all the way around and at the seam center.  The only thing glued on the pop up center is the top and bottom.  I then used my Word Window Punch to get the depth and length I needed for the card to be how I wanted it to show.  I used my retired crop-a-dile to do the eye center points.  I am sure a white pen or crayon would work well too.


Details:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Sweets for the Sweets
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Sponging-Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Big Shot, Honeycomb Impression Folder, Word Window Punch-inside
Hat-Top- hand cut, 1" Circle Punch, retired Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, Bill-Ovals Collection Framelits
Head-Ovals Collection Framelits
Hair-Curly Label Punch (I trimmed off center point)
Eyes, Eyebrows & Mouth-Large Oval Punch
Nose-1-1/4" Circle Punch
Ears-Small Oval Punch
Mustache- Scallop Square Punch

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on Mario. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbi this is amazing! You are quite the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Thanks...my 23 year old will love getting a card like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails