Friday, January 18, 2013

Fall Wreath


 I needed some fun fall Thanksgiving cards.  Since the leaves crumple and curl up, I though it fit for the card stock to be crumpled and curled up.  I love the Antique Brads and thought they fit the look I was going for here. How I do the crumpled paper: I stamp the images that I want on the card stock, then I run it through my crimper a few times, different directions.  After the paper is nice and loose I spray it with a bit of water and crumble it in my hand.  Once it is like I want it, I open it up to dry.  If you are wanting to separate the corner, it is easier to do while it is still wet.

Details:
Stamps: French Foliage
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso-stamped off once, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-Summer Starfruit, Linen Thread, Antique Brad, Big Shot, Houndstooth Impression folder,Labels Collection Framlits,  Piercing Pack-Festive

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails