Friday, February 24, 2012

Uncharted Birthday


I have been a bad blogger.  I thought I had a bunch of things set to post but after things finally slowed down around here I realized I still had them set to draft.  So I will try to catch up now.  I love it when the manly cards come together and even though I have 5 sons I still struggle with putting together a good masculine card.  I colored this card with the Aqua pens and the re-inkers.  I find it easier to color when the image is embossed.  The boat is cut out and adhered with dimensionals to make it stand out.  The sentiment was stamped with regular ink and then stamped again with clear embossing ink. To do the background paper, I just ran it through the crimper a few different directions and then crumpled it up in my hand.  I then ran it under water in my sink, crumpled it again and laid it out to dry.  I did some separating of corners and curling before I let it dry thoroughly.

Details:

Stamps: Uncharted Territory, Curly Cute
Paper: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Cajun Craze, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Old Olive, So Saffron, Versa Mark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelit Die


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails