Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Oval Birthday

Once again I saw this concept on another blog but I did not bookmark it so I cannot point you back to it.  If it is yours or if you know where it came from please let me know so that I may edit and give proper credit.  I do believe the original card is pink and brown.  I punched out various ovals and circles and adhered them to the card.  I then ran the whole base through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder.

Card Details:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Paper: Concord Crush, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Mini Circle Punch, Pearls, Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your oval birthday card. Great for a man and I am always looking for more masculine cards. TFS Came over via SC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails