Friday, August 13, 2010

Punchy Chirpie

I was in the need for a card for a pre-teen girl and when I saw this card on Chanda's Blog I knew this was a perfect one for her. It was such a fun punch card.  Of course I had to add my own little touch and add texture to the chest and wings.  My eyes did not turn out as nice.  I guess I will need to get those little punches after all. :)
Card Details:

Stamps: Woodgrain Background
Paper: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink:Chocolate Chip, Sponging-Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Whisper White Watercolor Crayon, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Small Heart Punch, Various Circle Punches (sorry I do not recall since I made this over a month ago to mail out right away.), Wide Oval Punch, Two-Step Bird Punch, Big Shot, Little Leaves Die

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Debbi, this is just darling! I checked out the blog that they originated from. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi this is adorable! I may have to CASE this one! Tia in Spring www.creatingwithtia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute....I'm now following you too,from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thanks so much for giving me credit since you found it on my site! I love that you thought of me that way, but I can't take credit, I'm afraid. I actually cased it from Kim Score at http://www.paperpunchaddiction.com/ Check out her site...she does some lovely work.

    I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!
    i'm following from SC! my blog is stampcravings.blogspot.com
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails