Monday, August 09, 2010

MDS Monday More pages...

You would surprised what you can find on Google.  In my research I was able to find the name of the fleet that my ancestors came to America on.  So I Googled it and  found a sketch of what the ship looked like.  I just had to include that in my book.  My children found it fascinating.  One thing I love about digital scrap booking is that I can add buttons and I get the button look without the bulkiness.  I am having so much fun doing this book and I hope you are enjoying seeing how it is coming together.

My Digital Studio Page Details:
Stamps: Extreme ElementsPaper: 
Chocolate Chip Script DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Square Punch


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails