Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Butterfly Bookmark

I have been wanting to make one of these super sized bookmarks for a long time. I thought they would be a cute gift to hand out with thank you cards to teacher and so forth.  First I stamped a flourish and then ran the cardstock through the impression folder.  I adhered it to the chipboard with the Tombo Mono Multi glue.  After it had dried I ran them together through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies die. I punched a hole with my Crop-a-dile to put the rhinestone brad through.  Glued the back and front together with the jumbo paperclip in between.  I used E6000 glue to hold it all together.  They are great to add a heavy magnet on the back and use to hold notes on the refrigerator.  I sprayed them with Champagne Shimmer Spray to give them a sparkly shine. :)

Card Details:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Chip Board, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Finial Press Impression Folder, Big Shot, E6000, Jumbo Paperclip
Signature

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Debbi! I love the addition of the shimmer spray and the rhinestone brad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails