Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My first MDS card


Well, with my new schedule it actually took me a few days to put something this simple together and then to find a day to post it. I have loved digital scrap booking for about 5 years now. I was so happy when SU decided to come out with a digital scrap book program and downloads (that can be used in other programs). So one day when I was waiting for my son between and and football practice I loaded it on my laptop (which goes everywhere with me) and decided to make my son's thank you cards for graduation. He was gone all summer working at a Bible camp so these are just now getting done. I decided to go with a mixture of digital and card stock, but to keep it simple. I designed the front with the MDS (My Digital Studio). I included a picture from graduation, preaching the message at the program and one from his open house. I used the color combination of Kraft and Bravo Burgundy on the page so decided to use it as my backing for the card. I ran the Kraft card stock through my printer using the colors the co-ordinate to put the sentiment on the back. Now I have to mail them off to him at college so he can finish writing, signing and mailing...Anyway, I love all the aspects and easy use of the MDS and now that I can Digi-scrap with SU you will be seeing more of my scrap book pages on here :)
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails