Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Teal Butterflies


Once again I chose to use these colors. Actually this one was made before the other one, but I have so many appointments lately that it got put off for posting...

I saw that someone, forgive me for not looking into the original user, had turned the grass from the Inspired by Nature set and turned them into cat tails. I loved that idea and thought it was a great way to bring more brown into this card. It actually was an after thought and I had to re-take the picture before posting it.

Stamps: En Francias Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Inspired by Nature
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Horizontal Slot Punch, Large Dots Texturz Plate, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails