Friday, July 03, 2009

Lots of Bots


Well, the new catalog is out. This is one of the sets that I bought when the Demos had a chance to pre-order. I thought it would make great kids cards. Being that my hands are not as steady as they use to water coloring does not turn out very well...as you will see in my next card. So I found this card by Kreations by Kris where she had used paper piecing to add the color to the robot. I once again had to use retired paper because I have not had the chance to order any new paper as of yet. I also love all of the piercing. It really makes the card! I just had to use some of the new In Colors.
Stamps: Lots of Bots
Paper: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Preswick Paper (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Great paper piecing for the robot, and I love all of the 1s and 0s you stamped on the back piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails