Monday, January 12, 2009

Garden Dinos


Today I got to stamp! I hope you all got to spend wonderful times with your friends and family!

I went back and grabbed a sketch that I did not have a chance to do. When I decided in my mind what I wanted I did not think about how hard it would be to cut around the dinos. There is really nothing complicated about this card, but if I did happen to over look something you do not understand feel free to leave a question in the comments or send me an e-mail.
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals
Paper: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip. Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Brown, Garden Green, Really Rust
Accessories: Pop up Glue Dots



3 comments:

  1. great boy card! I agree sometimes we forget the time it takes vs. punches to cut something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Debbi! You have made so many great cards with this set, just perfect for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Yea, you gotta love the cutting. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails