Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Card





Here the month of January is almost done. I just now realized that I never showed you the Christmas card I made for last year. I took the idea from the catalog. I really wanted to use a color scheme that was not traditional colors. Let's see if I can remember...I cut the cards stock 12" x 5.5". I scored every 4". I wheeled the background before I scored. In order to make the ribbon I found a loose thread and pulled until gathered. My finger still hurts from my thumb nail digging in ;). The images are layered differently. Over all it was a very simple card to do. My Stamp-a-ma-jig was very handy in the making of this card. Before I did any rolling, scoring or stamping. I ran the cut card stock through the printer with the color set to match the SU Chocolate Chip and printed the signature part.

Stamps: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Season of Simple Grace, Holiday & Wishes
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Tango Tangerine, Very Vanilla,
Ink: Basic Brown, More Mustard, Tango Tangerine
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Debbi! I love the unusual color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea from cattie, still have this on my things I need to try- a trifold. I like how the card is non-trational colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails