Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Friend #2


This is the 2nd card for my group of friends. I decided to just use the same set on all three cards but go with a different layout. I used the Big Shot to make my scallops and the Coluzzle to make the large circle. Again, the images are colored with an aqua pen and re-inkers.
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Think Happy Thoughts, Sanded Background
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron,Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Basic Brown, Ruby Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Coluzzle, Circle Scallop Die, Circle Scallop Die #2


Insert Signature

2 comments:

  1. Again, a great card. The BS die cuts are my next 'must have.' I love how you used them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love this one, too! I love how you layered your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails