Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cameo Thank You


I was asked to make a Thank you card for a woman who just spent the last 6 days in the hospital with her 5 month old new foster baby with pneumonia. She wanted something nice to give the nurses. So this is what I came up with. I did some sponging and tipped the flowers with the marker otherwise very simple.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Sanded Background, Bella's Border Wheel
Paper: Chocolate Chip,Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - so sweet of you to make this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - my daughter is a nurse and I know she would love it if she received a thank you card from someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Debbi! I know both the giver and recipients will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I'm sure the nurse will feel super special after receiving this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails