Thursday, May 01, 2008

Crimped Lighthouse


So the Ways to Use it challenge today was to makes ruffles or pleats. I chose to crimp. I crimped my Not Quite Navy layer and the photo corner punch. I honestly tried 3 other background stamps before I just went back to the Sanded. I do not know what I will ever do if they retire that one...The ribbon is from the package that Sue sent me as a RAK. I colored the image with the re-inkers and Aqua-pens. The sky I just sponged around the edge and then went in a tad bit.
Stamps: Short and Sweet, Winds of Grace, Sanded background
Paper: Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, River Rock, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Ribbon Original ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Crimper, Designer Label Punch, Large Oval, Small Oval, Photo Corner Punch

2 comments:

  1. well done, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,
    Such a beautiful card. When I opened this post I immediately said, I know that ribbon! LOL It looks very pretty on your card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails