Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chalkboard Vinyl





I had some requests for Chalk Boards that go straight on the Frig, cabinet doors etc. This can say just about anything you can think of: Notes, Menu, List, Schedule.... I can also cut just about any shape or size you would like. Just ask and I can make up a design for you today. This one is sized 11.5" x 18" and will cost $15
I did not adhere it my my fridge since my fridge is black and smooth so usually just write directly on it with my chalk markers.
7 mil Black grained surface finish designed
• Up to 2 years outdoor durable
• Applies to any flat surface
• Easily erasable
• Use with chalk
• Vinyl is CPSIA Compliant (Lead Free)
Black grained surface finish designed for use with chalk as chalkboard or blackboard. Can be cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. Polymeric PVC film carrying a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. Not for use with felt tip markers. Applies to any flat smooth surface. 2 year outdoor durability.

Details:
Size: 11.5" x  18"
Cost: $15 Chalkboard Marker included


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails