Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby Duckies





I never have enough baby cards so usually when I make one I try to make a girl and boy version.  I have not been drawn to a baby set like this one in many years.  Since they offered the set and the framelits it was hard to pass up.

 
They are available separately or at a bundle price. Such an easy way to get great simple baby cards.  I used the Work of Art chevron to make my background.  I did have to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get things lined up.  I used the Retired set One in a Million for the word Baby.  That will be a set I am going to have problems letting go (along with a few other word sets)
If you noticed there is also a piercing template that goes with this set.   Which adds just that perfect extra touch.  
Another of my favorite products is the Thick Baker's Twine.  I am drawn to making cards in the colors I have. Lol





Details:
Stamps: Something for Baby, One in a Million (Retired), Work of Art
Paper: Girl- Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Boy- Coastal Cabana
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Boy- Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Big Shot, Baby's First Framelits, Strawberry Slush/ Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Eclectic Piercing Template


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails