Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In Colors



Another of my Simple Thank You cards I did a while back.  I love how the In Colors go together so well.  It will be sad to see some of them go in June, but I am excited to see what the new ones will be!  Since I "found" the Crumb Cake envelopes I seem to make more cards with a Crumb Cake base.  Do you have a new find that you just cannot stop using?

Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri,
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Rhinestones


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails