Monday, December 02, 2013

Christmas Crafts

 I have been so busy finishing up my Christmas cards and then working on my Christmas crafts I have not had any time to stamp in over a month.  I am so thankful I had a stash built up.  I hopefully will have some time to work on some new cards soon!  

Today I want to share with you some of the crafts I have been working on. I made a lot for gifts but I have also loaded my store with some of these below.  If you are looking for a hard to buy for gift, maybe I can help you find just what you are looking for.


Light Up Glass Blocks Frosted with vinyl or with a design etched on the glass block.



The Vinyl art can be ordered on glass frames or to go directly on the wall (or many other place:Mirrors, laptops, canisters, etc..)  If you have any special requests, just ask!  I would love to be able to afford to do all of the ideas I have!










And you can always stop by my Store and check out what else I have listed for sale.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails