Monday, October 08, 2012

Bridal Bike


This week I am going to share a few of the wedding cards that I put together a while back.  This one, the image and words were made in My Digital studio.  I added a slight shadow to it.  I had seen so many cards made with this set but I did not own the set.  I was so glad that I had it in MDS so that I could put this together the way I imagined it.  The great part about creating my images in MDS os that I could make them the exact size that I needed to fit in the shapes I wanted to use.

Details:
Stamps: MDS-Wedding Wheels, Mr. and Mrs. 
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Printer
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Impression Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelit,  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-Flower, Basic Pearls, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon,Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails