Friday, July 20, 2012

Cased Butterflies

For the next few months I will be taking the cards I have had saved in draft and putting them up on my Friday's posts.  Things got a bit overwhelming in my household and my good intentions of having posts lined up for when I was off to doctor appointments did not go as planned.  I know some of these sets will already be on my retired list or no longer available.  I hope you can get some inspiration from them for a color, layout  or just something you can use to create a card you can share.  I will do my best to remember all of the things that I used to create the cards, not a guarantee!!!!    ;-) 

I know that I had cased this from somewhere but I can no longer find the original.  If you know who it is please let me know so that I may give credit!!!

Retired: Sincere Salutations- In retired Store

Card Details:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: In Color Designer Printed Brads, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Impression Folder, Bird Builder Punch,  Beautiful Wings Embosslit Dies

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails