Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Serene Father's Day



Sorry about the inconsistency of my posts.  I am still dealing with some health issues and spend more time at the doctor appointments then I get to in my stamp room. I was able to spend my birthday money to buy myself some new goodies out of the new catalog.  I am always looking for quick and easy guy cards and with only one hand that works to it's full extent the easier the better! I have been requesting every year for SU to come out with piercing templates and this year they out did themselves.  We now not only have the coolest Framlets and Edglits but many of them also have matching piercing templates.  It makes it soooo much more simple than turn, pierce, adjust, pierce.  Now all I have to do is line it up and I have two options; inside pierce or outside pierce.....or both-which is what I did here.  Sorry the image is stamped on Whisper White but my lighting would not co-operate.


If you have not seen or used the new ink pads it is a MUST!  I am trying to adjust my budget to be able to replace all of my old ones with the new.  I have only had them a few short weeks and I already find myself drawn towards only using the new one....and the black is WONDERFUL!!!  The image is so much easier to ink up and so much crisper.  I tended to stay away from the solid images since I hard issues getting a crisp image, that will not be a problem any longer.


This card will be going out to my father and father-in-law tomorrow.  Don't forget to mail those cards to those special men in your life!

Details:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Regals DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Apothecary Accent Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails