Friday, March 16, 2012

Looking Up

My favorite, and only, Father-in-Law had knee replacement surgery last month.  He ended up getting a nasty infection and 6 weeks later they still do not know what it is, but he is still fighting it.  He loves getting cards so I had to make him one to remind him that we are praying for a fast recovery.  I bought this set just for the reason of Get Well cards.  I want them happy and cheerful and I thought the kites did just that.




Details:

Stamps: Send Me Soaring 
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Night of Navy
Ink: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Designer Frames Impression Folder, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Early Espresso Bakers' Twine,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails